A good pipeline should not only have good economic efficiency, but also have a series of advantages such as stable and reliable interface, impact resistance, crack resistance, aging resistance and corrosion resistance. Compared with traditional pipes, PE piping system has the following advantages:
1. Reliable connection: the polyethylene pipe system is connected by electric heating, and the strength of the joint is higher than the strength of the pipe.
2. Good low-temperature impact resistance: Polyethylene has a low low-temperature embrittlement temperature and can be used safely in the temperature range of -60-60℃. During construction in winter, because the material has good impact resistance, the pipe will not be brittle.
3. Good stress cracking resistance: HDPE has low notch sensitivity, high shear strength and excellent scratch resistance, and its environmental stress cracking resistance is also very outstanding.
4. Good chemical corrosion resistance: HDPE pipelines can withstand the corrosion of a variety of chemical media, and the chemical substances in the soil will not cause any degradation to the pipeline. Polyethylene is an electrical insulator, so it will not rot, rust or electrochemical corrosion.
5. Anti-aging and long service life: The polyethylene pipe containing 2-2.5% evenly distributed carbon black can be stored or used outdoors for 50 years without being damaged by ultraviolet radiation.
6. Good wear resistance: The comparison test of the wear resistance of HDPE pipes and steel pipes shows that the wear resistance of HDPE pipes is 4 times that of steel pipes. In the field of mud transportation, HDPE pipes have better wear resistance than steel pipes, which means that HDPE pipes have a longer service life and better economy.
7. Good flexibility: The flexibility of HDPE pipeline makes it easy to bend. In engineering, obstacles can be bypassed by changing the direction of the pipeline. In many cases, the flexibility of the pipeline can reduce the amount of pipe fittings and reduce installation costs.
8. Low water flow resistance: HDPE pipes have a smooth inner surface, smooth performance and non-adhesive characteristics to ensure that HDPE pipes have a higher conveying capacity than traditional pipes, while also reducing the pressure loss of the pipeline and the energy consumption of water transportation.
9. Convenient handling: HDPE pipes are lighter than concrete pipes, galvanized pipes and steel pipes. It is easy to handle and install, and lower manpower and equipment requirements mean that the installation cost of the project is greatly reduced.
10. A variety of new construction methods: HDPE pipelines have a variety of construction technologies. In addition to traditional excavation methods, a variety of new non-excavation technologies such as pipe jacking, directional drilling, and liner can also be used. It is the only choice for some places where excavation is not allowed. Therefore, HDPE pipelines are more widely used.
Our company is professional in producing such pipe production lines. If necessary, you can consult relevant content at any time and look forward to our cooperation.