1. Good toughness and flexibility. PE pipe is a high-toughness pipe with a breaking elongation of more than 500%. It has strong adaptability to uneven settlement and dislocation of the pipe foundation and good shock resistance. In addition, PE pipe can be coiled (especially for small pipe diameters) so can reducing pipe fittings use. The direction of the PE pipe is easy to change according to the requirements of the construction method. During construction, obstacles can be bypassed within the allowable bending radius of the pipe to reduce the difficulty of construction.
2. Corrosion resistance and long service life. In the coastal areas of China, the underground salad is high and the soil humidity is high. Use seamless steel pipes must be anti-corrosion and externally tempered by installing sun patterns and the service life is only 30 years, while PE pipes can withstand a variety of the corrosion of chemical media does not require anti-corrosion treatment. In addition, it will not promote the growth of algae, bacteria or fungi, with a lifespan of up to 50 years.
3. Large circulation capacity, economically cost-effective. The inner wall of the PE pipe is smooth and does not scale. The equivalent absolute roughness ratio of the inner surface of the PE pipe is 1/20 of that of the steel pipe. The flow capacity of the PE pipe with the same pipe diameter, the same length and the same pressure is about 30% larger than that of the steel pipe, so the economic advantage is obvious. Compared with metal pipes, PE pipes can reduce the project investment by about one-third (the cost of large pipes with a diameter of 200 mm or more is slightly higher), and the small diameter pipes that can be coiled can further reduce the project cost.
4. Good airtightness. The PE pipe itself adopts welding connection (hot melt or electric fusion), which essentially guarantees the identity of the interface material, structure and the pipe body, and realizes the integration of the joint and the pipe.
5. Convenient maintenance, can be maintained and installed without stopping water and air.
6. Convenient connection, simple construction with various methods. The PE pipe has a light body, convenient handling, easy welding, and few welding ports, and when the construction conditions are restricted, electrofusion welding can be used. In addition, the method of pipe sinking can be used to lay underwater, which greatly reduces the construction difficulty and engineering cost.
7. Good wear resistance. The comparative experiment of the wear resistance of PE pipe and steel pipe shows that PE pipe’s wear resistance is 4 times than steel pipe.
8. Good low-temperature impact resistance: The low-temperature embrittlement temperature of PE pipe is low, and it can be used safely in the range of -60℃.
Our factory Jiangsu Xinrongplas Machinery Co.,ltd has majored in PE16-2000mm pipe machine manufacturing filed for 26 years. Welcome to contact with us anytime if you have any pipe machine request.